TEAM MONARCH . . .
Monarch PTA was established in 2012 when Monarch Elementary School opened. Monarch PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education.
Membership in Monarch PTA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children.
Monarch’s PTA is dedicated to empowering parents to make a difference in the education, health, and safety of Monarch’s students. Discover The PTA Advantage.
- To Support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children; and
- To Assist parents in developing skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
- To Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
PTA Membership Benefits
- Enjoy an Informed School Community. With meetings and programs, the coordination of our school newsletter, posts on our web site, and informational flyers, PTA informs us of current events and accomplishments.
- See Measurable Results. Children do better when parents are involved. Grades are higher. Test scores improve. Attendance increases.
- Discover More Dollars. Membership fees help support PTA initiatives
- Boost our Children’s Well-Being. The Monarch PTA focuses on what our students need to be successful in their learning, including nutrition, health, school safety, physical fitness, technology and curriculum.